Spend time in Wexford with our guide to breaks away this summer
From self-catering to 5*, Wexford has it all
This is the place for memories
Pack the picnic blanket, gather the family and don’t forget the suncream when you hit the sunny southeast this summer. Whether you’re looking for a quick breakaway or a longer holiday in the sun, County Wexford has it all and Visit Wexford has got you covered. We’ve gathered some of the best holiday offers to make sure you spend your time in Wexford in comfort. Let us inspire your accommodation plans with anything from self-catering and camping to hotel breaks and B&Bs or if you’re looking for a spa break or 5* stay away, keep reading!
Self Catering, Glamping, Camping
5 Nights camping based on July 12th – July 17th from €160 for 2 adults and 2 children.
- One grass pitch for 4 people and one car
- Additional upgrades such as electricity are available at an extra cost
3 Nights glamping in a Glamping Cabin based on July 25th – July 28th from €390 for 4 people.
- Experience the outdoors while still enjoying the luxury of a home with the cosy glamping cabins
- One double bed and one set of single bunk beds
- Outdoor dining area with picnic bench
- Comes fully prepared for your stay
10 Nights self-catering accommodation based on 16th August – 26th August from €1,320 total stay based on 2 adults and 2 children
Self-catering accommodation of the entire holiday home at the iconic Wells House and Gardens
Two bedroom house with four single beds
B&Bs & Guesthouses
Featured on Ireland’s Fab 50 List, spend 2 nights at the picturesque Thistledown Lodge from €100 per night.
- Both the Carnivan and Baginbun rooms are spacious and fitted with a King bed dressed in Egyptian Cotton. The stunning en-suite offers a walk-in monsoon shower allowing you to have a luxuriously comfortable stay.
3 Nights B&B based on June 21st – June 24th, for 2 adults, total stay €240.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the welcoming and comfortable lodge
- Home-cooked breakfast each morning with an assortment of cakes and scones
- Access to private guest lounge and gardens to enjoy a cup of tea/coffee
- Dog-friendly stay
2 Nights B&B based on 5th – 7th July from €458 total stay based on 2 adults and 2 children in a family room
2 nights’ accommodation in the heart of County Wexford
Complimentary use of Club Vitae Health & Fitness Club
2 Night stay in the idyllic Dunbrody House, based on July 16th – July 18th, for 2 adults.
- 2 nights accommodation in a stylish country house double room overlooking the cookery school and spa
- Delectable leisurely full breakfast each morning
- Gourmet Restaurant and Champagne Seafood bar on-site
3 nights accommodation based on 29th August – 1st September from €462 total stay based on 2 adults and 2 children in the family room
Overnight luxury accommodation in Enniscorthy
Full Irish breakfast included
2 Nights stay based on July 18th – July 20th, total stay from €400 based on 2 adults in a Deluxe Double Room.
- 2 Nights deluxe accommodation
- Delectable Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Access to the award-winning Oceo Spa Thermal Suite and Hydrotherapy Pool
- Access to the relaxing beach walk to Ballymoney Strand
2 Nights stay as part of the Relaxation Getaway Package, based on July 5th – July 7th, for 2 adults, total stay €760
- 2 nights accommodation tucked away in the hills of the Irish countryside
- 3 Full days of relaxation and mindfulness activities
- Daily healthy and delicious meals
- Access to a variety of daily yoga and meditation classes from the schedule
- Energy Treatment or Massage
2 Nights B&B based on 15th – 17th August from €550 total stay for 2 adults in a Double King Room.
A Spa break in deluxe accommodation with breakfast each morning and unrestricted access to the thermal suite.
- 2 nights luxury accommodation
- Sumptuous breakfast each morning – healthy or hearty!
- Unrestricted complimentary access to the Thermal Spa (from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm daily)
- Access to Monart’s 3km Gallops which provide spectacular views of the surrounding countryside or take a gentle stroll around the pebbled paths in the garden
*Disclaimer – Accommodation availability is accurate as of June 9th 2022