Spend time in Wexford with our guide to breaks away this summer
From self-catering to 5*, Wexford has it all
Pack the picnic blanket, gather the family and don’t forget the suncream when you hit the sunny southeast this summer. Whether you’re looking for a quick breakaway or a longer holiday in the sun, County Wexford has it all and Visit Wexford has got you covered. We’ve gathered some of the best holiday offers to make sure you spend your time in Wexford in comfort. Let us inspire your accommodation plans with anything from self-catering and glamping in Wexford to hotel breaks and B&Bs or if you’re looking for a spa break or 5* stay away, keep reading!
Self Catering, Glamping, Camping
If camping is your idea of a perfect holiday, well pack up the campervan and brag your sleeping bag head to Wexford as IOAC have the ideal locations to set up camp.
6 Nights camping based on June 5th – June 11th from €192 for 2 adults and 2 children.
- One grass pitch for 4 people and one car
- Additional upgrades such as electricity are available at an extra cost
No need for the sleeping bag when IOAC are involved, they have luxury glamping cabins that ensures each guest experience optimum comfort while experiencing the outdoors.
2 Nights glamping in a Glamping Cabin based on June 23rd – June 25th from €260 for 4 people.
- Experience the outdoors while still enjoying the luxury of a home with the cosy glamping cabins
- One double bed and one set of single bunk beds
- Outdoor dining area with picnic bench
- Comes fully prepared for your stay
Nestled beside the beautiful sandy dunes of Morriscastle Strand these pods are perfect for a relaxing holiday as you unwind listening to the crashing of the waves.
4 nights self-catering accommodation based on 17th July- 21st July from €150 per night in the Pod 1 (Ash).
- Sleeps up to 5 guests
- 1 bathroom
- Charcoal grill BBQ, Kitchenette, Microwave and Toaster
- Access to sports facilities which include, Mini golf, Pickleball, Tennis, All-Weather Football Pitch, Lawn Bowls and so much more
Each wild room is nestled into the landscape, each uniquely designed room is perfect for their high location over looking the Irish coast. This setting is ideal for some alone time to unwind and refresh with a special someone.
2 night stay in Stormchaser wild room, based on 7th May-9th May for 2 people, full package from €698
- Self catering, each room includes fridge and gas hob
- 1 king sized bed, 100% fiber Bamboo Mattresses
- Waterfall showers
- Own private cinema for pure escapism
B&Bs & Guesthouses
A touch of luxury is added to your stay by the elegant guest rooms at Thisledown Lodge, each of which has its own distinctive character and charm.
Featured on Ireland’s Fab 50 List, spend 2 nights at the picturesque Thistledown Lodge for a total €380 based on 30th June- 2 July
- Both the Carnivan and Baginbun rooms are spacious and fitted with a King bed dressed in Egyptian Cotton. The stunning en-suite offers a walk-in monsoon shower allowing you to have a luxuriously comfortable stay.
This north Wexford cottage has just undergone renovations, yet while retaining its vintage beauty, it has also been outfitted with all the conveniences of contemporary living. It is a 5-minute drive from the charming village of Bunclody and a great starting point for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy biking and trekking, as well as for families traveling to the south east.
7 nights self carting accommodation based on 17th June- 24th June, €225 per night
- Self catering
- Can sleep up to 6 guest
- 3 Bedrooms & 3 bathrooms
Killiane Castle Country House invites you to unwind in lavish luxury. Allow the outer world fade away knowing that you have discovered the ideal place to stay while on holiday in Wexford this summer.
2 nights B&B based on May 5th- May 7th, for 2 adults and 1 child in a triple room starting from € 318.25
- Breakfast included each morning
- Triple room includes double king size bed and one single bed with orthopedic mattresses
- Access to farm walk trail through the old beech grove.
- Foot golf course, golf driving range, a tennis court and croquet lawn on site.
The Maldron Hotel is a modern and contemporary designed hotel situated in the heart of wexford and is the perfect location for a break with family, friends or a loved one any time of the year.
3 Nights B&B based on 29th May- 1st June from €469 total stay based on 2 adults and 2 children in a double & two singles room.
- Breakfast included each morning
- Access to pool and gym
- Opportunity to dine at the Grain & Grill restaurant and bar.
Unwind, relax and recharge the batteries in the outstanding Dunbrody House, who offer a range of luxurious rooms to choose from.
1 night stay for 2 adults in a standard double room, based on June 1st from €310 for total package.
- 1 nights accommodation in a stylish country house double room overlooking the cookery school and spa
- Delectable leisurely full breakfast each morning
The Riverside Park Hotel is the perfect destination for a family staycation, with contemporary style rooms overlooking the river Slanney, The Riverside Park Hotel is ideal for a family staycation this summer.
Summer family fun – 2 Night activity break, based on June 1st to June 3rd, total stay from €359 based on 2 adults and 1 child stay in a standard family room.
- 4 Course meal for all the family on the evening of your choice
- Full Irish breakfast included each morning
- Family activity pass to one of the family attractions
- Ice cream treat for kids on arrival
The Ashdown Park Hotel has everything to offer for a perfect family getaway, with a variety of luxurious and spacious rooms to choose from to ensure a fantastic get away for everyone.
2 nights stay based on April 30th- May 2nd, total stay starts anywhere from €388 based on 2 adults and 1 child in a superior double/twin room
- Ashdown comforts rooms have one double room bed and & one single bed
- Full breakfast included
- Access to leisure facilities including a swimming pool, kids pool and large gymnasium.
This summer, if you’re looking for a spa getaway, add SeafieldHotel & Spa Resort to your list. With a wide range of spa services and luxury lodging, Seafield truly has everything you need for the ideal relaxing vacation.
2 Nights stay based on June 20th- June 22nd, total stay from €440 based on 2 adults in a Deluxe Double Room.
- 2 nights midweek deluxe accommodation
- Delectable Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Access to the award-winning Oceo Spa Thermal Suite and Hydrotherapy Pool
- Access to the relaxing beach walk to Ballymoney Strand
Enjoy a two-night buddy getaway for some quality time away from modern day distractions with luxurious lodging, beautiful surroundings, wholesome, delectable meals, yoga and meditation classes.
2 Nights stay as part of the Relaxation Getaway Package, based on July 5th – July 7th, for 2 adults, total stay €440
- 2 nights accommodation tucked away in the hills of the Irish countryside
- 3 Full days of relaxation and mindfulness activities
- Daily healthy and delicious meals
- Access to a variety of daily yoga and meditation classes from the schedule
- Energy Treatment or Massage
With the choice between total relaxation or a very active break, Kelly’s have special packages to suit everyones needs this summer time.
1 night seaspa indulgence, for 2 adults based on 11th May total package starts from €464
- 3 course meal included in Beaches restaurant
- Awaken in the Sunny South East to a sunshine breakfast
- 1 hour spa treatment ( must be booked in advance)
Monart is the ideal destination for an adults-only spa getaway this summer because it is situated on more than 100 acres of lovely Irish countryside in Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford.
2 Nights B&B based on July 7th- July 9th from €650 total stay for 2 adults in a Double King Room.
A Spa break in deluxe accommodation with breakfast each morning and unrestricted access to the thermal suite.
- 2 nights luxury accommodation
- Sumptuous breakfast each morning – healthy or hearty!
- Unrestricted complimentary access to the Thermal Spa (from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm daily)
- Access to Monart’s 3km Gallops which provide spectacular views of the surrounding countryside or take a gentle stroll around the pebbled paths in the garden
Wexford has something for everyone!
*Disclaimer – All prices listed are subject to availability and are executed from the hotel’s direct website, as of today 28/03/2023 and all offers are subject to availability and each property’s Terms & Conditions. Please remember to book directly via the hotel’s website or phone call for the best rates.