The Duck Terrace Restaurant at Marlfield House
Raheenagurren West, County Wexford, Y25 DK23, Ireland
The Duck is restored courtyard buildings including a coach house, potting shed and gardener’s tool shed situated on the grounds of Marlfield House. The restaurant is located in a long stone building with French doors opening onto a sandstone terrace overlooking the kitchen garden filled with vegetables, soft fruits, a plethora of herbs and beds of blooming roses.
The space comprises a relaxed restaurant with blazing fire, café bar and glasshouse with views of the manor house and garden and sandstone terrace for alfresco coffees, pastries, cocktails, lunch or dinner. A unique relaxed dining experience enjoyed by friends and family day and night throughout the year on the grounds of this lovely country house.
Our chefs cook using fresh and exciting ingredients from our garden and the locality . The food is modern fusion and Italian and is best described as delicious and moreish. Light dishes including antipasta, flatbreads and dips, exciting salads, sandwiches, steaks, fish and much more.
- Open Wednesday to Sunday weekly
- Table reservations are for 2 hours.
- 2 course Lunch, starter and main course, €27 per person.
- Group Menus for Parties of 10 + apply
- 12.00pm to 15.30pm for lunch last orders, 17.00pm to 21.00pm for dinner
- A la carte menu not available
- 2 course Dinner, starter and main course, €35 per person
- Currently not catering for children under 13
- Wheelchair Access