Noel’s Tours (June 9th – June 11th tour)
Collection Friday, June 9th.
Noel’s tours offers a thrilling weekend adventure in Fethard-On-Sea.
Guests will be picked up from Dublin on Friday evening and transported to the picturesque town by bus.
The package includes a diverse range of activities such as kayaking, touring the historic Hook Head Lighthouse, learning the ancient Irish sport of Hurling, two nights of traditional Irish live music, a visit to the tranquil Tintern Abbey, exploring the villages of Fethard-On-Sea and Duncannon, Canyoneering and relaxing on some of the best beaches Ireland has to offer.
– Tour of hook head lighthouse
– Two nights of traditional live Irish music
– Kayaking trip in Fethard-On-Sea
– Explore Tintern abbey and its forests
– Canyoneering (cliff jumping) from Slade cliffs
– Hurling session on a local beach
– Explore the villages of Fethard-On-Sea and Duncannon
– Two nights camping
– Breakfast, lunch, dinner, accommodation and transport included in the price.
Transport back, Sunday June 11th