Faulty Towers the Dining Experience
Ferrybank South, Wexford, Y35 X5HF, Ireland
Interactive Theatre International in association with Ten42 Productions presents Faulty Towers the Dining Experience
Officially the world’s most sought-after tribute to the BBC sitcom, Faulty Towers the Dining Experience is simply unmissable – and ‘outrageously funny’ (BroadwayBaby)!
The show, which has played over 500 sell out shows in Ireland during the last 12 years is playing at The Wexford Arts Centre as part of a 16 venue pre-Christmas nationwide tour.
Become part of the action as Basil, Sybil and Manuel serve up mayhem on a plate alongside a 3-course meal and two hours of non-stop laughter. Expect nothing short of guaranteed fun and a brilliant night out as you climb inside the BBC’s iconic TV show and experience it from the inside out… With over 70% improvised, this is the completely immersive and highly interactive comedy spectacular where anything can happen… and usually does!
Australia born in 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience has been receiving critical and audience acclaim ever since. It’s appeared in 41 countries over the years, and tours constantly in Australia, Europe, Scandinavia and Asia. It also returns for extended seasons every year to Edinburgh Fringe, Adelaide Fringe, and Melbourne International Comedy Festival, and has an ongoing residency in London’s West End. And having recently sold its millionth ticket, it’s clear that this is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
* ‘Absolute genius!’★★★★★ The Break A Leggers, London West End
* ‘Deliciously entertaining’★★★★★ What’s on London
* ‘For a good dinner and an even better show – this one is a no brainer! It is a fantastic concept executed to perfection, and we can’t recommend this enough. It is two straight hours of side-splitting laughter guaranteed.’ ★★★★★ Scottish Field, Edinburgh Fringe 2019
* ‘Immersive theatre at its startling best’★★★★★ Best of Theatre, London West End 2019
* ‘Fantastic!’★★★★★ What’s on Stage
* ‘A two-hour eat, drink and laugh sensation’★★★★★ The Daily Telegraph