Amber Springs Santa Train Experience
Amber Springs Hotel and Health Spa, Wexford Road, Knockmullen, Gorey, County Wexford, Ireland
BOOKINGS FOR THE ARE FOR RESIDENTS OF THE AMBER SPRINGS ONLY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Please click >here< for updated information.
The Amber Springs has the best Santa visit in Ireland, as voted by you, and the cutest home in the village. A trip to Santa builds memories that last a lifetime. The experience is as fun for the adults as it is for the kids. We will welcome your family into our magically festive Santa experience at the Amber Springs Hotel in Gorey, Co. Wexford. We look forward to seeing you! The Santa Experience lasts over an hour and includes:
- Festive time in our magical Christmas Dome
- Enjoy the aroma’s and tastes of hot chocolate & brownies. Shush we even have a little mulled wine for the adults
- Hear all about the Snow Princess with the naughty elves story telling
- We’ve Santa’s sleigh that you can sit into and take pictures!
- Meet Mrs Claus and Santa’s team of Elves
- Write your Letter to Santa and keep ready to deliver to the Village Post Office
- Then “ALL BOARD” the Amber Express for a trip to the Santa Amber village
- Visit the Santa and Elves Village of “North of Gorey Pole”
- Don’t forget to get your gift of reindeer food to leave out at home on Christmas Eve
- Pop in to each house to see the Elves hard at work including Toy Shop, Post Office & lots more!
- End your trip with a personal visit to Santa who gives each little visitor their own present.
There will be a number of super festive special Santa Train trips per day. Trains start Saturday, 21st and 22nd November and again on the weekend of the27th November and then DAILY from the 1st of December! There is a sensory train on Saturday, 5th December. There is no Santa train on Christmas Eve as Santa will have departed to start his travels!
What You Need to Know
- €16 per child
- €14 per adult
- Experience is an hour and partly outside – best dress up warm and wear outdoor clothing
- Arrive to hotel 10 minutes before train time
2020 has been a really long year and we’ve all been so good we really deserve a very happy Christmas. You will see we have had to make a few changes to keep you, your family, Santa and his elves and all the team in the Amber safe. Don’t worry. Many of the adaptations will be of benefit for us all. We will have everything looked after so you will have the very best and most magical experience.