Talbot Suites at Stonebridge
Talbot Suites at Stonebridge Talbot Suites at Stonebridge features 73 luxury apartments ideal for luxury holiday breaks or executive stays located on just over two acres in the centre of Wexford Town. Guests will have direct access to complimentary private secure parking and complimentary access to the Talbot Quay Leisure Centre. Guests will also have full access to food and beverage services at the Talbot Hotel, located less than 100 metres away.
Talbot Suites at Stonebridge features a mixture of one, two and three bedroom apartments over 5 floors with a choice of seaviews or courtyard views.
Situated in Wexford Town, Talbot Suites at Stonebridge is a 5 minute drive from Train/Bus station, 15 mins from Rosslare Europort and 1 hour 55 mins from Dublin Airport. It is close to visitor attractions including the Irish National Heritage Park, Johnstown Castle, Dunbrody Famine Ship, John F Kennedy Arboretum as well as Curracloe Beach and Hook Lighthouse. There are many castles, trails and attractions as well as shops, restaurants and golf courses in close proximity.
• Quayside and Town Centre location
• Stunning views of the River Slaney, Raven Point, Ballast Bank, Wexford Town and Mount Leinster
• Floor to Ceiling Windows
• In close proximity to visitor attractions, shops, restaurants and golf courses
• High-gloss Kitchens fully equipped with Oven, Microwave, Coffee Machine, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer
• TVs, including radio channels, in bedrooms and living space
• Gas Central Heating
• Washing Machine & Dryer in each apartment
• Each apartment has it’s own patio or balcony
• Fully secure exclusive complex
• Complimentary Private Car Parking
• Free WiFi
• Complimentary use of the Talbot Quay Leisure Centre
• Full access to Talbot Hotel Food & Beverage Services
Talbot Suites at Stonebridge is a member of The Talbot Collection which includes Talbot Hotel Wexford, Talbot Hotel Carlow, Talbot Hotel Stillorgan, Midleton Park Hotel and Oriel House Hotel.
Talbot Suites at Stonebridge is one hour from Waterford City and 80 minutes from Kilkenny City.