If you are staying in Wexford and are without a car (or just want a break from driving) Gallivanting Tours is here for you!
We provide a service that is tailored just for you and your party. Catering to a market of typically 30 year olds and upwards, our Days Out focus on the four C's: Comfort, Convienience, Culture and Craic!
- Comfort: Because let's be honest, as much as you adore your kids/nephews/nieces/grandkids, that doesn't mean you want to share a tour with someone else's!
- Convienience: Because waiting at a bus stop is too much like the working week, being collected from your hotel is much better.
- Culture: Because Ireland's culture is simply bursting with history, music, great food and a lots of stories.
- And Craic: Well it's what holidays are for!
We are happy to travel to any site in the Wexford area and into Wicklow, Kilkenny and Waterford too.
Our set and bespoke tours run for a full day and if you want to bring a picnic, we'll provide the coolers, rugs and cushions! Alternatively your driver/guide will be happy to recommend a place to eat be it a cheap and cheerful cafe or high-end dining. You can really indulge yourself and go for an all inclusive option that includes lunch and entrance fees too.
- Immerse yourself with history on our set tours, the Stormin' Normans, An Emigrant's Tale and The Ring of Hook.
- Take a day trip into the Wicklow National Park and soak up the views and fresh air.
- Indulge yourself with a beer and bacon day out. Visit a bacon maker, stuff yourself silly with samples, learn how beer is made at a Craft Brewery and finish the day with the Wexford Trad Trail.
- Shop 'til you drop, be it clothing or artisan foods, we know just where to take you!
- Wexford has some of the most glorious gardens, make a day of it and visit the best.
- Serious history buff? We have insider access to some great sites.
Need more inspiration ? Get in touch and let us give you a no obligation consultation with lots of suggestions.
We will collect you and drop you home with our door-to-door service, and our flat rate remains the same right up to eight people. You get to control the day, stop for pictures when you like and change the tour at the last minute! We know lots of hidden sites and have lots of insider tips. We'll even provide you with kites if we are heading somewhere suitable, just for a bit of extra craic! And best of all, at the end of the day, as everyone is getting tired, you'll recieve a complimentary whiskey to toast or nurse as you see fit!
So what are you waiting for? Don't you wish you were off gallivanting!